What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may do best in a home without cats.
- My large size and excitable nature mean I may do best in a home with older, sturdy kids.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!