What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit”.
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will thrive in an active household.
- I will probably not be the best option for someone in an apartment or condo.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!