What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a bit of mystery and my friends here still learning about me! It is unknown if I have ever lived children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
- I have spent time with OHS’s foster parents while I raised my litter of puppies.
- Once I am comfortable with you I love to sit in your lap.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home where there are no other dogs.
- I may do best as the only pet in the home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!