What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I can be very slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I will need someone that allows me to take things at my own pace.
- I can be very worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I need an owner that will be my emotional rock.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home without small children. I will thrive in a home that has older children or is an adult-only household.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard. I cannot go home to an apartment or condo.
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog for me to play with!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!