What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video below!
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- My ideal home will be quiet, and low traffic. I can get overwhelmed easily with lots of strangers and noises.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I need to go to an adult only home.