What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may benefit from a home where there is another friendly dog to help boost my confidence!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!