What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am a sweet little lady who loves going on walks and sitting in laps!
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may do best in a home with adults or older children who can handle me with care.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!