What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I love to learn! Once I am comfortable, you can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit pretty.
- I have lived with dogs, cats and children in my previous homes.
- Fear andAnxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. Iprefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home with older children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by