What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit”.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog for me to play with!
- My enthusiasm may be too much for small kids!
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to adoption.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!