What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- I may do best in a home without small children.
- I will need a daily dedication to both physical and mental exercise.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!