What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been living with the same foster parent for the past year.
- I have lived with other dogs in my foster home.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.