What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I am looking forward to a calm life of retirement.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences, and will need supervision when outdoors or on adventures together – on leash of course!
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease , but recently had a cleaning at OHS.
- I have arthritis , which has no cure, but many ways to manage.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and low-traffic home.
- I may prefer to be the only dog.
- I need to meet any canine companions prior to adoption.
- I need a home without cats, small animals, poultry and livestock.
- It could be with you! Learn about the adoption process.
- You can stock up on food and treats
using our online store.