What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through an Investigations case and am looking for a loving home that will help me learn and grow.
- Because I came to OHS through an Investigations case, I may need extra time and patience to settle in to my new environment.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- Being carried is uncomfortable for me. I’d rather spend time sitting beside you and following on my own legs!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.