What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video!
- I came to OHS through an Investigations case and am looking for a loving home that will help me learn and grow.
- Because I came to OHS through an Investigations case, I may need extra time and patience to settle in to my new environment.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have lived with other cats in my last home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!