What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home that will keep me indoors only since I am FIV+ and fabulous!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!