What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- When feeling comfortable, I LOVE getting attention and pets.
- I sometimes get nervous in new environments, and will need patient adopters to help see me through my settling period.
- I may not enjoy the company of other cats. Any introductions to new feline friends will need to be done slowly and with care.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may prefer to be the only cat in the home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!