What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet Tuesdays through Sundays, between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I’m a smart, active girl who loves learning tricks! I already know sit, down and touch.
- I like spending time with my friends and playing with other dogs.
- I’m cautious about new people and it will take time to get to know me. You may have to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need an adult only home with an experienced dog person.
- I need a home without cats, very small dogs, or small animals.
- I need a calm, low-traffic home with a securely fenced yard.
- I need a home where there is another dog for me to play with. An easygoing dog who still wants to play would be a perfect fit for me. Bring your dog with you when you come to meet me.