What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am a sensitive and shy dog.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I can be picky about my dog friends.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I can be vocal, so I may not be the best choice for someone living in an apartment or condominium.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.