What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I may benefit from having another confident feline friend in the home.
- I lived with Kitty #217346 for most of my life. She makes me feel better when I’m scared. We are bonded and need to find a home together.
- I have lived with dogs in my last home.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people in love!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to be kept indoors only because I am declawed .
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!