What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- My purr motor is always running!
- I should wear a helmet I head butt so hard!
- I have lived with other cats in my last home.
- I really love my brother Chester #217462, he can be a little shy and I make him feel better. We are bonded and need to find a home together.
- I have lived with dogs in my last home.
- If you have a vacant lap, I will be glad to take up residence in it!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!