What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- My purr motor is always running!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may do best in a home as the only cat.
- I need a home that will keep me indoors only since I am FIV+ and fabulous!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!