What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I love treats! You can use treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things!
- I have lived with other cats and dogs and did well with them.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!