What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video below!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet Tuesdays through Sundays, between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- I’m a sensitive boy who loves quiet walks, squeaky toys, and treats!
- I enjoy spending time with small dogs – especially other Chihuahuas!
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog of similar size to help boost my confidence. Bring your dogs with you when you come to meet me!
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I need a calm, quiet home in a low-key neighborhood. I would struggle in a busy apartment building or a home with lots of visitors.