What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am shy at first, but some gentle TLC brings me right out of my shell!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have lived with other cats in my last home.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I am easily startled by loud noises and fast movement. I would likely do best in a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!