What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I’m on the running team! Watch me go in my video below!
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit, shake, stay, and down.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me.
- I may be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home with a fully fenced yard.
- I will do best in an adult only home.
- I may do best in a home without cats or small animals.
- I may do best in a quiet low traffic home and neighborhood.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!