What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I have been around both cats and dogs and did well with them!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need adopters who can provide me with a significant settling period, keeping me in one small room while I build my confidence.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!