What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) will help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- I’ve been known to bond closely with my person and would love a quiet home where I can get to know my new friends.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!