What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video below!
- I am available from my foster home! If you are interested in meeting with me, please come to the shelter between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm, Sunday through Thursday.
- I have special needs; potential adopters may have to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- I love being around people! I’m looking for someone who can bring me to work with them so I don’t get left alone.
- I think tennis balls and soccer balls are the greatest part of life!
- I can get anxious in certain situations, so I’m looking for people who can be patient with me and help me stay calm and happy.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another calm, confident dog to help boost my own confidence!
- I need a home with a fully fenced-in yard.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home where I can be with my people most of the time.