What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS to get some much needed help from the medical team!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have lived with other cats in my last home, but did not enjoy their company. I want to be your one and only!
- I love snuggling in fluffy blankets!
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only cat in the home.
- Because I can be picky about how I get pets, I may do best in a home with adults or older kids.
- I will need an adopter dedicated to helping me lead a healthy lifestyle.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!