What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I am a sweet, handsome, loving boy, looking for a family to call my own.
- I LOVE pets, but am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) will help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- Need some biscuits with your breakfast? I’m an expert kneader!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!I have an excellent purr!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need patient adopters, who are dedicated to working with me to build my confidence and help me feel safe.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!