What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) will help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home where there are no other cats.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!