What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) will help me feel safe. I need my own space to help me get settled in my new home. It cannot be a space where there is a lot of foot traffic.
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home where there are no other cats or other animals.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!