What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may benefit from having another confident feline friend in the home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Because I am easily startled by loud noises and fast movements, I may do best in a home without small children.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!