What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I have lived with cats in my last home.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may do best in a home with another dog.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!