What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I am very affectionate.
- I can be nervous when walking on leash, especially when in a new environment.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without small children.