What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I enjoy getting pets and may even give you a purr when I’m feeling confident!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Because I am easily startled, I may do best with adults or older kids who can work slowly with me to help build my confidence.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!