What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!