What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
- I am very slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I know my size is cute but I will need a home committed to helping me get back in shape!
- Like many Bengals, I love to chat! Let’s strike up a conversation!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I would prefer a home without small children.
- I would prefer a home without dogs.
- I am nervous in new places and will need a patient adopter who can help me get through my settling period.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!