What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe. Keeping me in one room of the house for a little while is good, that way you can monitor my litter box use as well as my appetite.
- I have been a little worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
- I love cat nip!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only animal in the home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!