What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I may not want to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- If there are other animals in the home I should be fed separately or closely supervised.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!