What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
- I love treats! You can use treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me SO happy – find the right spot and I will lean in and purr forever!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I’m not a big fan of being over-handled, and may do best in a home with older kids who can handle me with care and give me space when I ask for it.
- I need a home that will keep me indoors only since I am FIV+ and fabulous!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!