What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience – plus regular play time with you!
- I would really enjoy taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I am deaf and will need a home that is willing to research my specific needs! My friends here can give you some great resources and advice on what the best home for me will look like!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.