What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as shake.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!