What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- Once I get comfortable, I’d love to go for long walks or join you for playtime in the back yard!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.