What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!