What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet!
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer a home without dogs.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!