What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- I may benefit from having another confident feline friend in the home.
- I am playful and cute!
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience – plus regular play time with you!
- Need some biscuits with your breakfast? I’m an expert kneader!
- I have lived with other cats in my last home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!