What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! I may do well with another friendly cat to show me the ropes!
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) will be necessary and may help me feel safe.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace. I am very nervous about being picked up and will need a patient adopter who respects me for who I am.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home with no small children.