What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit.”
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- I LOVE digging in the dirt, and will need positive outlets and/or patient training to work on this.
- I have spent time around other dogs and have enjoyed their company! I enjoy a rough and rowdy play style.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am an experienced gopher-killer and will need a home without small animal friends.
- I will need slow, careful introductions to any cat companions.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!