What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video!
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
- I can be picky about my feline companions.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only cat in the home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!