What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!